Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Jurnal Misioner articles are published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Users are free to copy, modify, or redistribute articles for any lawful purpose in any media as long as they give appropriate credit to the original author and Jurnal Misioner as the publisher. They have to links to the license, indicate if changes have made, and redistribute any derivative works under the same license.
Article copyright is held by the respective author (s), without limitation. A non-exclusive license is granted to Jurnal Misioner to publish articles, identify itself as the original publisher, and only use them for non-commercial purposes.
By publishing articles in Jurnal Misioner, authors grant rights to third parties to use their papers to the extent granted by the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.